Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Some of the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Pedidos Ya 👩⚕️ Swiss Medical insurance💻 Connectivity and services refund 💪 Gym🌎 Flexible vacations🎂 Birthday day off 🏆 Bonuses And more ➕!
📌 We are:
Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We provide everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
📌 You are:
You believe in the power of networks. You have a gift for building relationships that create value and win-win situations for everyone. You are curious about technology and dig deep to understand how it can help solve a client’s problems or achieve their business goals. You are also skilled at managing details and logistics to ensure all the dots within the network are connected.
You will be a part of the Ecosystem Sourcing Support team, supporting Accenture’s Ecosystem Support Services (AESS). The AESS mission is to help clients choose and buy third party technologies that support their business needs. As part of the Ecosystem Sourcing Support team, you will manage the end-to-end process, from quoting to invoicing.
- Work with third party alliance partners to understand their products and programs; obtain the best possible pricing and other resale terms
- Support our sourcing partners and clients to determine a business solution and complete the procurement process
- Develop a strong understanding of the resale business process and communicate it to clients
- Provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support to client as needed
- Manage pipeline of resale opportunities
- Manage the overall order fulfillment process – from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post-delivery support
- Manage other logistics as needed for the client (e.g., shipping, disposals, returns, etc.)
- Recruit, lead, manage and develop individual team members
📌Here’s what you need:
- Undergraduate degree or comparable coursework/experience
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 2 or more years of experience doing similar work
📌Extra credit if you have:
- Business Basic Finance education
- Understanding of the Accenture sales process
- People management experience
- Experience working remotely in a virtual, global environment
📌You may also need:
- A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.