Performance & Advisory is our new multi-dimensional finance capability that opens boundless opportunities for our people and reflects the strong culture of shared success that we aim to build.
The Performance component directly reflects that success is based on business outcomes achieved; while the Advisory component represents the expected contribution further along the value chain, with shared accountability for results.
P&A professionals will be equal team members on the Finance teams to which they are assigned, sharing ownership of business outcomes. Functionally aligned. Directly assigned.
Within Performance & Advisory we have several towers, collaborating as needed to achieve shared outcomes and shared success:
- P&A Account & Portfolio Performance
- P&A Forecasting & Planning
- P&A Payroll & Cost Optimization
- P&A Data Analytics & Storytelling
- P&A Investments
- P&A Competitor Financials
- P&A Integrated Delivery Finance
You will be part of the Performance and Advisory – Investments.
Investments supports the execution of Accenture s global strategy by working closely with Corporate and Entities (i.e. Services, Markets, Corporate Functions) Finance and G&S leadership, to ensure that investments are well aligned to the firm s global strategy, producing a clear and compelling return on investment, and are being executed in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Understand and become an advocate of corporate’s investment strategy.
- Become a Champion of the processes and requirements to execute the Investment strategy.
- Contribute with feedback to reinforce or improve processes, identify, and adapt best practices, stive for simplification and standardization.
- Supervise and sometimes fulfill scheduled Monthly/Quaterly planning, analyzing and advising activities to leadership regarding all Investments Categories.
- Supervise and sometimes fulfill non-scheduled Monthly/Quaterly planning, analyzing and advising activities to leadership regarding all Investments Categories.
- Share inisghts to leadership both orally and written with compelling supporting materials
- Respond to CFO and G&S leads ad-hoc requests related with investments.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize investments among competing demands. Intervene when necessary to ensure entity meets financial and strategic objectives.
- Communicate with corresponding leadership about progress, leveraging standardized global reporting.
- Collaborate with others within or outside the team, as needed.
- Facilitate inputs to global processes and reporting.
- Engage with multiple key stakeholders.