Topic Advisory Analyst - Sourcing & Procurement
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Strategy & Consulting Global Network at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals, and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Topic Advisory at Accenture. Our Topic Advisory team is a specialty sales advisory service within the Strategy & Consulting Global Network. We are specialists aligned to Accenture’s priority business offerings with expertise in how to go-to-market and best position Accenture to win work. We are the sales lab that works with offering leadership, equipping them with relevant market insights, customized sales messages, and curated sales assets to originate, sell, and win.
An experienced professional who is comfortable continually learning and transforming an extensive, evolving range of capabilities into compelling sales messages and proposals. You possess strong analytic, writing, organizational, and project management skills buttressed by a creative, problem-solving mindset. You are self-driven, adept at working independently, but equally effective partnering with your team members and broad network of sales, and subject matter experts.
As a Topic Advisory Analyst, you provide high-touch, sales support to your teammates and others throughout the globe. The role will be based in Argentina, working from home, but primarily support the business in North America, Europe, and increasingly, global. This will include but is not limited to the following:
Planning and Origination
· Compile and analyze contract and offering statistics and facts.
· Prepare for and support first conversations with potential clients.
· Field ad hoc inquiries to address internal and client-driven information needs.
Proposals / Orals
· Define proposal response requirements and best sales messaging approach.
· Create compelling responses using a combination of existing content, research, and creative writing to communicate the differentiated value of our infrastructure and approach.
· Bring the latest knowledge and best of content to each opportunity (e.g., industry trends benchmarking, competitive insights, etc.).
· Help shape the overall solution (approach, team, pricing, differentiators, etc.) to best fit the deal requirements.
· Assist orals with innovating ways of selling to help differentiate Accenture.
Content Management / Continuous Improvement
· Develop go-to-market assets.
· Maintain global repository of sales assets (e.g., narratives, graphics, FAQs, proposals, stage 0 decks credentials, etc.).
· Create and edit graphics (charts, tables, and presentation decks).
· Stay relevant through training, research, client interaction and feedback sessions.