Accenture is helping transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit Services also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
An agile, highly-motivated, innovative thinker with a background in audit, risk, or compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global internal audit organization that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics, dynamic risk assessment processes, and automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
You are looking for an internal audit role that provides you with exposure to senior levels of leadership, enables you to work with emerging technologies, provides opportunities for international travel and flexible work arrangements (work from home), requires little to no SOX testing, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.