Creative Agency Operations Associate Director
At Accenture Canvas, we are the lucky ones. As the in-house creative agency for the Accenture brand, we get to work with some of the world’s most exciting ideas and innovations that literally change how we all work and live. In many cases, we are bringing new thinking to our global audience. Our job is to make it meaningful, human and compelling.
So why you?
Simple. You are excited about leading a global team of Program Managers and Business Operations specialists responsible for orchestrating the end-to-end delivery of creative assets on time and within budget. You are a dot connector, senior stakeholder manager and inspiring people lead who enjoys being at the center of solving strategic challenges. As an individual with strong operational capabilities and organization intelligence, your input will help ensure the agency stays on track and continues to evolve and grow to the next level. As a person who thrives in a leadership role, you will build trust with teams and clients and add to your proven record of success with client management and retention.
The Creative Agency Operations Associate Director for Accenture Canvas leads daily operations for the global in-house creative agency. This senior leader oversees the operations team as they manage global staffing and delivery of projects, workflow tools, agency finances and various other agency operations including vendor management, forecasting and leadership reporting. In addition, by collaborating with the Chief Creative Officer and Global Account Lead, you help develop, drive and execute the strategic vision for the agency.
Oversee a global team of operations and project managers with responsibility for resourcing, hiring, financial forecasting and budget management.
· Lead, mentor and manage the Creative Agency Project Management regional leads, several managers as well as the Creative Agency Business Operations Manager.
· Drive operational excellence and efficiency for the Accenture Canvas in-house creative agency
o Maintain visibility into resource capacity to identify areas of need and help senior agency leadership solve for large projects.
o Act as the escalation point and relationship manager for any process-related issues. This ranges from estimates, delivery timing to budgeting questions. Resolve M+C customer concerns in spirit of one Accenture
o Oversee global Accenture Canvas workflow process and ensure compliance for smooth creative project delivery in collaboration with project management team.
o Advise Accenture Canvas leadership on ideas to continuously evolve agency workflows, SLAs and team metrics as needed.
o Supervise compliance across the agency with Accenture Canvas tools (Adobe products- Workfront, Digital Asset Management), as well as oversight of tools maintenance, innovation and development.
· Act as the single point of contact for agency network partners, vendors and contractor management. Liaise with internal Legal, Procurement, Human Resources and Recruitment leads to manage and guide operational team in agency business matters
· Manage all financials for Accenture Canvas, including headcount planning, financial forecasting and monthly budget reconciliation
· Direct the recruitment process for hiring into incremental new positions or backfilling due to attrition and promotion
· Develop and maintain all operational reports for leadership and stakeholders.