- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment technology and online sourcing techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated skills in the following:
- Strong understanding of Gartner Talent Neuron and LinkedIn Talent Insights, and best practices for Market Intelligence reporting.
- Strong understanding of LinkedIn and Indeed's features, tools, and best practices for recruitment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player with a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- High level of integrity and respect for confidentiality.
- Demonstrated passion for understanding market trends and talent dynamics.
- Experience with contractor management and forecasting is a plus.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion, or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.