Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CFO&EV team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- Identify opportunities to drive business development activities and build sales pipeline.
- Draft winning pitches to drive client conversations and business opportunities.
- Lead project delivery, manage stakeholders on the project, both internal and external.
- Guide teams on project executions as per planned timelines.
- Lead the problem solution design and implementation ensuring high quality adhering to the timelines and defined budget.
- Foster connectedness and enhance client relationships.
- Design to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and ERP platforms, especially SAP S/4HANA.
- Assist in managing process transition, knowledge transfers and process reengineering.
- Analyze voluminous data and visualize using latest tools.
- Define cost transformation initiatives, create value cases, setup mechanism to control and monitor savings and create implementation plans.