📌 About Accenture:
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
📌 Some of the benefits we have for you: 👩⚕️Swiss Medical, 🍔 Pedidos Ya, 💻 Connectivity Refund, 💪Gym, and 40 + designed for you.
📌 We Are:
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
A true collaborator, you share your knowledge and ideas generously, and encourage others to do the same. You see how each puzzle piece fits into the bigger picture. This allows you to expertly coordinate people and processes to drive consistency.
As a Proposal Manager, you are a crucial player on the Sales Opportunity team. You use our standard support framework, best practices, and tools to develop high-quality, compelling, and compliant RFx responses that resonate with Accenture’s clients, by:
- Providing cross-tower opportunity support for medium to large deals
- Developing storyboards and win themes
- Providing coaching/support for orals
- Supporting due diligence efforts and contract development
- Provide support to medium to large sales opportunities
- Oversee development of deliverables for pre RFx, orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
- Participate in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, RFx response strategy, team assignments, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
- Create RFx response outline compliant with client requirements
- Create RFx response schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
- Lead day to day proposal management activities including managing Graphic Designers, Technical Writers, deal team Authors, etc.
- Plan, resource, and conduct RFx response reviews, and prepare review drafts