Job Specifications Job Description:
Accenture Mobility within Corporate Services & Sustainability runs one of the world’s largest corporate travel programs covering business travel, assignments and events across 120 countries. We provide a world-class service that allows our travellers to focus on what matters most.
The Premium Service Concierge Lead is a pivotal, premium point of contact between Global Management Committee Members, their EAs, OCEO, Events, BOD travel and Mobility/CS&S Services. The Premium Service Concierge Lead showcases the best of Mobility and ensures our most high-profile customers are treated with the utmost care, discretion and efficiency when obtaining assistance from Mobility on travel, Immigration, meetings and events processes. This is a multi-functional and multi-dimensional role that enables our GMC members to travel efficiently, compliantly, and safely, a role that directly contributes to Accenture’s success.
The role is reporting to and working closely with the Global Premium Services Lead, also works closely with key teams and employees at all Career levels within Mobility and CS&S, including senior leadership on urgent support issues that may arise. The Premium Concierge Lead assists to coordinate a small team of highly specialized employees that are able to provide high-quality support near instantaneously and does so with polish and a commitment to collaboration.
This critical role within our team includes the following responsibilities:
- Serves as the liaison to Mobility for all GMC, GMC EA on matters relating to Travel, Immigration, Tax, Meetings and Events and crisis management (if applicable), providing end to end bespoke and customized Mobility assistance using the high touch model.
- Works closely with the office of the CEO, office of the CHRO, Office of the GS Senior Managing Director and Mobility Executive Director to provide key services, including weekly reporting responsibilities and critical issue handling as well as maintain provide appropriate information for international travel on private and charter flights.
- Provides reliable, on-demand support when and where needed to deliver solutions when prompted
- Proactively monitors travel plans of GMC members using current tools to provide high touch advisory services to GMC EAs on international immigration, country-of-entry-related restrictions, and associated impacts of international travel.
- Utilizes and leverages the full suite of Mobility teams and knowledge, assisting to complete all internal tool requirements, providing guided access to external vendor VIP support programs, helping to reduce or eliminate errors, reduce the number of touchpoints by providing a single-point-of-contact service
- Manages executive relationship and guided access to visa vendor concierge support by external vendor, Mayer Brown, LLP. This includes immigration needs, passport renewal guidance, coordinating appropriate documentation, tracking all open cases, and review of invoicing.
- Maintains and drive improvements on Mobility’s GMC/VIP stakeholder document management tools, including GMC tracking mechanisms, ensuring proactive and regular reviews are conducted and prompting timely outreaches for information where required to keep documentation current
- Works closely with cross CS&S teams to deliver a One CS&S approach to program delivery, using innovation and collaboration to drive improvements where needed
- Builds, maintains, and nurtures Mobility relationships with GMC EAs, business and function stakeholders with a keen desire to foster trust and a strong sense of reliability
- Supports in the development and refinement of GMC communication materials, ensuring a high-level of detail, accuracy and customization
- Helps to onboard new GMC EAs with knowledge share and mobility training to ensure seamless approach working with our team
- Maintains the ultimate level of discretion and confidentiality
- Manages special projects, assists with training and maximizes team productivity to ensure high quality deliverables within stated deadlines (or in advance thereof)
Always seeks to consistently improve the functionality of the Enablement team, its services and approach