Contracting + Technology senior positions
Review, draft, and negotiate several types of contractual agreements in a fast-paced corporate environment which may include: master services agreements, outsourcing agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, data transfer agreements, requests for proposals and agreements involving cloud, blockchain security, automation, systems integration and agile development. Act, and continuously evolve as, a knowledgeable and relevant advisor on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions.
Help all the teams in our organization to lead the future. Be part of the technological innovation that we bring to our clients.
Work for the world without leaving your place, perform incredible tasks without having to move from your city.
Being part of our internal business unit working with the internal client of the company.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professional and personal. You will be able to access exclusive courses and certifications.
📌 What Challenges Await You:
• Help to, structure, negotiate and close client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective.
• Strategize and internal business clients prior to client negotiations
• Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company's transactional practices
• Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
• Review and negotiation of technology and consultancy contracts
• Ensure that contracts are fulfilled according to company policies and procedures, applicable laws and customer requirements.