Lead the Finance Transition Services (FTS) practice by designing, implementing and advising on finance tools and processes, enforcing operational excellence & highest compliance standards, and driving profitability growth. Through effective change management plans, FTS transforms existing or acquired financial management processes bringing them in line with Accenture standards. FTS professionals work with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all Operating Groups, Growth Platforms, and Geographies.
A Finance Transition Services (FTS) Senior Manager can expect to lead work efforts across a portfolio of deals with the following deal profiles:
- Large Consulting or Outsourcing contracts in start-up or sunset phase
- Poorly performing financial contracts with enhanced complexity or risk
- Finance integration activities on Ventures and Acquisitions / Divestitures
Overall job responsibilities for an FTS Senior Manager include:
- Act as the business advisor to executive teams.
- Oversee the annual/ periodic client/acquisition planning process
- Collaborate with client / engagement partners and acquisiton executives, acquired leadership, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives (including statutory accounting) to communicate the position and status of the account financial position. •Ensure implementation of standard post merger integration processes for defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, and providing planning inputs.
- Plan, oversee and drive assigned functional integration planning and execution activities for each Mergers/Ventures and Acquisition transaction.
- May integrate and interlock with other functional areas to ensure functional work stream impacts are understood and factored in the overall solution.
- May interface with geographic leadership to ensure geographic/entity specific inputs are factored in from a solutions perspective.
- Create adequate documentation, tools and assets to enable reusable knowledge capital.
Serve as a leader in the FTS organization: Value Creator, People Developer, & Business Operator:
- Coordinate and supervise financial support for cross-geographic unit opportunities within FTS scope.
- Develop best practices for FTS and work with FTS and other leadership to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills.
- Perform quality and service reviews in the team, to continuously improve the quality of service delivery.
- Support the FTS executives in scheduling and recruiting for FTS service delivery teams.
- Set and supervise performance criteria for FTS service delivery teams.
- Recruit FTS service delivery team members and train as needed.
Prepare and participate in FTS meetings and training sessions