IF YOUR PROFILE MATCHES THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Engineering Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Chemical, Production or Mechanical, or similar streams, and/or MBA
- 12-20 years experience in Chemical industry or Chemical industry consulting
- Knowledge of business processes in the industry, value chain and KPIs
- Exposure to enterprise solutions like SAP and/or business solutions like optimization tools, inventory management solutions, and so on
- Knowledge of one or more of the SAP modules like SAP-PM, SAP-SD, SAP-PP, SAP-QM, SAP MM, SAP FICO, SAP IBP, SAP TM or similar
- Experience in implementing SAP Enterprise Transformations
- Experience of successfully delivering digital transformation projects
- Experience of creating business cases and transformation roadmap or other Digital Transformation Journey in Chemical industry
- Exposure to operational reporting and understanding the pain areas in the industry
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Proficiency in python, SQL and other programming is an added advantage
- People Management skills — supervision of Accenture analysts, consultants
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
- Strong writing skills to build viewpoints on current industry trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Project management and/or Change Management skills
¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
Credits at PedidosYa
Health insurance - Swiss Medical
Connectivity and Electricity Services
Gym VIP Pass
Days off from the first year of service
Flexible Work Shift
Bonus in Higher Education certifications
Day off on your Birthday
Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
+ more benefits
We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario! We also have several position that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos.
Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.