- +5 years of experience in the industry.
- Proven track record with CIS implementation engagements.
- Management Consulting (Desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree (Desirable)
- Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements.
- Should possess hands-on CC&B functional expertise on one or more areas of either electric, gas or water utility Billing, Rates Configurations, Payments, Credit & collection, SA Relationship, Supplier/Utility Billing Options (Bill Ready, Rate Ready), Meter to Cash, Metering.
- Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skills), including communication skills in English language. Demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills.
- Candidate should be able to lead workshops, conduct product / solution demos, propose new business functions, and identify automation opportunities for efficient business operation.
- Oracle Utilities Certifications in Oracle Utilities product suite would be an advantage
- Knowledge of other utility products built on OUAF platform such as MDM, SOM, ODM is a plus.
📌 ¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credits at PedidosYa
👩⚕️ Health insurance - Swiss Medical
💻 Connectivity Services
💪 Gym VIP Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your Birthday
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursement
➕ more benefits
🏢 We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario!
🌎 We also have several position that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos.
Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.