- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Office (Teams, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Understanding of Data Privacy regulation, principles and best practices
- Ability to problem-solve complex business scenarios to guide data privacy actions and compliance
- Previous experience with and execution of operational processes and audit oversight
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal English in order to support customers from various countries and time zones
- Accuracy in the completion of assigned tasks, team processes and standard operating procedures
- Good time management skill
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working with data privacy or risk & compliance team
- Previous experience working in Corporate Functions
- Aptitude for learning new data privacy protocols and practices
- Intellectually curious and have a thirst for continuous learning in various data privacy practices
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.
has context menu