Accenture is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Accenture will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Accenture encourages applicants of all ages.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Security and Operations.
📌A unique workplace, discover the benefits we have for you:
🍔 Orders Now
👩⚕️ Prepay Swiss Medical at no cost for you and your primary family group
💻 Refund of Connectivity
💪 100% Bonus Gym
🌎 Vacation balance flexibility
💯 Flex day
📚 Bonus certifications
🎂 Birthday day off
🗓 Accenture Days: 5 extra days off per year.
🤟🏽Flexible benefits package
👨👩👦👦 Extended Paternity & Maternity Leave
💰 Financial Aid for Daycare and many ➕!
Ethics & Compliance Role Summary – The objective of the role is to provide comprehensive support to legal and business teams in all the activities associated with Accenture’s Ethics & Compliance program. This includes all kinds of support in the areas of Anticorruption, Anti money laundering, Data privacy, Trade Compliance, Gov Compliance, and Competition law, etc. The individual may also need to handle responsibilities related to people and process management
📌 What Challenges Await You:
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Understand the CORE areas, relevant company policies
- Develop subject-matter knowledge and proficiency in the concerned support area and act as its POC
- Directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues and build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team
- Understand and suggest process improvements in the support area, support LTO/CIO in development of new tool or enhancement of existing ones, assist team in drafting checklists and process documents, manage SharePoint and communication records
- Support recruitment efforts for the team, supervise resources, and assist GLN Team Lead in people management, as required, provide team members with positive and developmental feedback
- Identify and support any specific trainings for the team, provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Support implementation of new initiatives in CORE support area or within Legal/GLN, try to ‘give back’ to GLN/Legal.
- Support the Team Lead manage and deliver services to global Ethics & Compliance Team as per direction from E&C team; Work on E&C advisory matters; Address questions by business and Leadership; Provide E&C tailored guidance including but not limited to Business, Delivery, and Finance Teams; Review contracts and other documents relevant to E&C area; Be PoC for E&C process issues; Recognize issues and provide timely escalation to E&C Leadership, Counsels, or appropriate stakeholders, in a precise and concise manner; Research and monitor global regulations related to E&C area
- Ensure compliance with E&C covenants, internal policies, and procedures; Build good working relationships with key stakeholders in applicable geographies (including, but not limited to: E&C, Country Legal, etc.); Develop and deliver trainings inside the E&C Team and across Accenture to spread E&C related awareness amongst CM, Business, and regional stakeholders; Ensure general understanding of E&C process within/outside the team
- Support Team Lead in allocation of work, delegation of tasks per bandwidth, and plan organizational adjustments in the Team; Support quality assessment and audit of the work completed by team Members; Drive the development of junior team members in higher complexity E&C tasks.