Safety Awareness Program Operations Senior Analyst
Descripción De La Posición
Accenture Policy 1396 guides employees and contractors when making travel arrangements and includes important provisions for safety and security. Global Watch contains the list of destinations assessed to have a high risk related to safety, security and/or health, thus requiring the AP1396 Travel Awareness Program travel request process to be initiated.
Mobility has responsibility for reviewing travel to these destinations, identifying potential risks associated with staff deployment, providing security risk mitigation support services, personnel security awareness and training, and general travel security guidance.
The P1396 Travel Awareness Program Operations team is responsible for supporting Accenture employee and contractor travel requests to high-risk destinations, partnering with Global Assistance and Protection regional protective services to ensure compliance with policy and supporting internal audit requirements as needed.
- Monitor and track employee requests for travel to high-risk locations as defined by Global Assistance and Protection Regional Protective Services Directors and to Industrial Facilities also in case of non-high-risk destinations.
- Ensure each request meets the approval and review requirements by all necessary corporate functions/subject matter experts
- Provide program guidance to employees and projects as instructed regarding Travel Journey Management, Housing, Work Location security logistics as well as Health concerns as necessary.
- Monitor travelers for compliance with guidelines, escalating to leadership as required
- Applies broad functional knowledge, expertise and understanding of policies, procedures, and operational frameworks to anticipate and address business issues
- Multi-tasks to meet team and customer deliverables
- Completes work activities/ deliverables to ensure that team meets service level agreements/ contractual obligations
- Prepare metric reports for stakeholders
- Office IT skills.
- Requires the skills to relate to other people at a high level, providing advice and guidance on major policies
- Requires the skills to communicate complex personal conclusions or informed opinions that have to be explained and understood.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to work overtime on short notice
- General understanding of safety/security in a corporate environment
- General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
- Exposure and demonstrated ability to work in multicultural environments
- Ability to function effectively as a team member
- Critical thinking skills