📌 What will make you successful:
- University Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related major.
- Must be proficient in desktop productivity tools including, Outlook and Excel;
- Advanced English skills
- Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Finance/Sales related activities
- E.g. Cost Reporting
- General accounting: Should know the basics of accounting and accounting terms
- Expert in MS Office
Professional Proficiencies (Includes Skills)
- Proactive; Analytical ability; Standout colleague; Communication skills; attention to details.
- Relationship Management – Ability to develop and maintain an effective relationship with customer; Customer orientation; Leadership; Innovative.
🏢 If you live in Mar del Plata, apply with your CV in English
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.