Finance Business Management Specialist
Descripción De La Posición
Performance & Advisory is our new multi-dimensional finance capability that opens boundless opportunities for our people and reflects the strong culture of shared success that we aim to build.
The Performance component directly reflects that success is based on business outcomes achieved; while the Advisory component represents the expected contribution further along the value chain, with shared accountability for results.
P&A professionals will be equal team members on the Finance teams to which they are assigned, sharing ownership of business outcomes. Functionally aligned. Directly assigned.
Within Performance & Advisory we have five towers, collaborating as needed to achieve shared outcomes and shared success:
- P&A Account & Portfolio Performance
- P&A Forecasting & Planning
- P&A Payroll & Cost Optimization
- P&A Data Analytics & Storytelling
- P&A Investments
- P&A Competitor Financials
You will be a part of Account & Portfolio Performance, responsible for maximizing business performance outcomes by driving actionable solutions across the portfolios and accounts focus on push Growth, Sustained Profitability and Cash-flow health. Be primary finance partner & business advisor providing financial insights for business case development, scenario planning & driving solutions. Lead collaborations across functions & business to optimize outcomes. Manage risk across client portfolio & accounts. Manage large complex work effort and innovation mindset.
Finance Business Advisor (FBA) – CG - MU
You will be an active part of the MU Finance team, directly supporting Client Groups to drive accurate business results across the full P&L. Qualified candidates will also develop in depth knowledge of the Client Group business across clients and SGs, while building a network within Finance and client teams.
Manage the pre close and forward looking process by engaging directly with client teams to understand drivers of results and internal- external factors that are contributing to landing position.
Provide insight to CGFL regarding how the forecast plan can be more accurate, identify risks, and provide business commentary regarding results as well as forecast.
Manage EAC change process by proactively identifying risks, tracking potential EAC s and guiding client teams through the EAC change process.
Provide finance guidance to self-enabled CALs and CFM teams regarding forecasting, results analysis, and delivery issues.
Work with other FBAs and client teams to share best practices and leverage synergies.
Collaborate with CDTS, CFM, and Controllership teams to ensure financials are compliant with Accenture policies and revenue is recognized accurately.
Responsible for identifying, recommending, and assisting in the execution of process improvement initiatives.
Coach teams on new tools such as MMB and CBP.
Ability to challenge the status quo by learning from past results, policies, and new approaches which can drive a better financial understanding of our results.
Undergraduate degree in Finance Accounting
- CFM, CDTS experience, Commercial Operations or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications Excel, PowerPoint
Good to have
- Proficiency in digital tools MMB, CBP, MMS NBM etc.
- Business or Accounting Degree
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts, US GAAP and Accenture finance policies
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Confident and comfortable dealing with finance and non-finance executives
- Ability to deal directly and effectively with executive leadership
- Ability to produce timely and quality deliverables
- Required to operate independently and prioritize workload
- Advanced Excel Technical Skills and Tools development skills
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Reports to: Client Group Finance lead and A&PP MU lead
- Supervises: Not applicable
- External Relationships: CG/Service Finance Teams, CFM/Commercial Teams, P&A