Automotive/Heavy Equipment Industry - Dynamics 365 Consultant
Descripción De La Posición
🏢 Work with purpose. Make your vision come true.
Transform the world's leading organizations by solving the most complex challenges they face. Design and execute innovative business solutions that improve the way the world works and lives.
• Work at the heart of the finest global industrial and automotive organizations where you will collaborate on innovative projects bringing your knowledge and creativity.
• Make change happen by integrating skills and experience in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
HOW WILL YOUR EVERYDAY BE? 💥
- Participate in large global programs which help Industrial, Automotive and Mobility clients (mainly in North America) design and implement new business processes, organization capabilities and digitally enabled solutions to provide them with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary global team on defining solutions for complex projects (e.g. e-commerce, Digital Transformation, Dealer Management, Service Operations, Connected Vehicles) for large OEMs, OESs and Dealer Channels.
📍 IF YOUR PROFILE MATCHES THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Should have hands on experience on implementation/ integration of D365 applications for clients.
- Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across D365 Integration projects be able to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Work experience of Power platforms – such as Dynamics 365 Automotive Accelerator, Power BI, Power Automate, etc. is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen.
- Business process design, operational performance improvement, business value case development experience focusing on CRM, SCM & Operations, Customer Service, Sales & marketing, or finance (expertise in one or more techno-functional roles for platform implementation)
- Experience in supporting RFP, putting together solutions/value propositions which can be presented to client stakeholders.
- D365 Functional Consultant Associate certification from MSFT in any of the functional groups is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Integration capabilities of other Dynamics & Office 365 apps.
- Value Architect: Assess Value Potential of a transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal.
- To harness Automotive/Industrial knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods like Value Realization (VRO), Business Case Development, Global Business Services (GBS)
- Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
📍 KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Advanced English (mandatory). CV in English (mandatory)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition)
- Ability to independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
📌 ¡A unique workplace. Discover the benefits we have for you!
🍔 Credits at PedidosYa
👩⚕️Health insurance - Swiss Medical
💻 Connectivity and Electricity Services
💪 Gym VIP Pass
🗓 Days off from the first year of service
🌎 Flexible holidays
💯 Flexible Work Shift
📚 Bonus in Higher Education certifications
🎂 Day off on your Birthday
👨👩👦👦 Paternity & Extended Maternity Leave
💰 Daycare reimbursement
➕ more benefits
🏢 We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario! We also have several position that are 100% remote, so you can join us working from home!
🌎 We want you to get the tools you need to keep learning, growing, and making a difference in the world.
We have areas of value for your growth, both professionally and personally. You can access exclusive courses and certifications.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was voted the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal force for all.
All decisions regarding the job selection process will be made without any distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin, or any other another provided for in current legislation, which has the effect of nullifying or altering equal opportunities or treatment between candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales.
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos.
Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales