· Develop and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics, and secure agreement on budgets and targets for KPI's for the purpose of financial reporting.
· Ensure compliance with all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements.
· Understand, explain, and resolve major discrepancies that occur on the ledgers to manage engagement financial records.
· Ensure the deal team and business runners are aware of risks and there are no financial surprises on the deal for Accenture or our clients.
· Implement and direct processes to ensure constant monitoring and understanding of all balance sheet items, including inventory and receivables.
· Identify and implement procedures to drive continuous improvement in accounting and reporting.
· Look to drive profitability improvements across the account / acquisition.
Serve as a leader in the FTS organization: Value Creator, People Developer, & Business Operator:
Coordinate and supervise financial support for cross-geographic unit opportunities within FTS scope.Develop best practices for FTS and work with FTS and other leadership to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills.
Perform quality and service reviews in the team, to continuously improve the quality of service delivery.
Support the FTS executives in scheduling and recruiting for FTS service delivery teams.
Set and supervise performance criteria for FTS service delivery teams.
Recruit FTS service delivery team members and train as needed.Prepare and participate in FTS meetings and training sessions.