Proposal Management Senior Analyst – Sales Excellence
Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and be part of Operations: a business unit that provides outsourcing services for both internal and external clients.
📌 Some of the benefits we have for you: 👩⚕️Swiss Medical, 🍔 Pedidos Ya, 💻 Connectivity Refund, 💪Gym, and 40 + designed for you.
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
📌 We Are:
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Full of curiosity and a desire to learn, your inquisitive nature makes you an excellent researcher. A self-starter, you enjoy teamwork, and your colleagues can always rely on you. You take pride in doing things right and have a great eye for detail.
As a Proposal Coordinator, you provide logistic, administrative, and content development support to teams developing sales proposals.
This may include:
- Creating RFx outlines compliant with client requirements
- Coordinating meetings and managing calendars
- Facilitating digital collaboration and content development
- Support proposal production
- Collaborate with Research and Content Management teams to source content
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support fellow proposal managers on medium-to-large sales opportunities
- Create RFx response outline/tracker to track requirements and team progress
- Conduct research and work closely with SMEs, Research and Content Management teams to source proposal content
- Develop understanding of Accenture’s business structure, practices and offerings to inform RFP responses
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to develop proposal template and ensure final response is formatted
- Work with Proposal Manager to ensure responses convey win themes, and address buyer values and requirements.
📌 What will make you successful:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent graduation degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Microsoft Office suite skills
📌Extra credit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pre-sales/sales support capability with basic understanding of the RFx lifecycle in the IT industry
- Experience with complete sales cycle
- Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
📌You May Also Need:
- A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines.
🏢 We have offices in CABA, GBA Norte, La Plata, Mar del Plata and Rosario!
🌎 We also have several 100% remote positions, so you can perform amazing tasks without having to move from your city.
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world? We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.