Corporate Citizenship Strategy Coordination and Data Analysis Associate Manager
Descripción De La Posición
The role would support the Global Corporate Citizenship team Leadership in data analysis, strategy and executive. This is a varied role and would include:
Conducting strategic data analysis, developing strategic programmes and gaining buy-in from stakeholders, developing and planning, overseeing, and implementing strategic initiatives. All of this would working broadly across the whole Corporate Citizenship Network as well as external stakeholders.
The role will also include supporting leadership requests in response to disaster relief emergencies, questions relating to Earnings announcements as well as Accenture’s annual reporting. There are times when these requests are at the last minute, so some flexibility will be required in order to answer them in a timely fashion.
The candidate should have a background in strategy development, with strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable in dealing with a level of ambiguity.
A passion for social Impact and understanding of or experience within this sector more broadly would be beneficial.
- Conduct strategic analysis of social impact data sets and develop conclusions
- Support the development of new strategic initiatives, resulting from the strategic analysis
- Work across the Global CC team to respond to time sensitive requests e.g., data requirements
- Acting as the communication arm for the Global CC Lead with some Accenture and external stakeholders
- Acting as the sounding board for new ideas and initiatives
- Monitor hot topics / news in Corporate Citizenship and share with senior leadership
- Writing drafts of PPT, Speaker notes, email responses, in particular in relation to leadership questions
- Engage with senior stakeholders across Government Relations, Operations/GS, Legal, Marketing, HR, I&D, and the GMC where required to by Global CC lead
Required Skills and Experience
- Associate Manager with 4+ years of strategy experience
- Proven ability to define and drive change taking strategies from development through to implementation
- Exceptionally organised – be able to think ahead to catch problems before they arise and juggle multiple activities at once
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills with a proven track record of successfully managing internal and external relationships
- Data and analytical skillset- be comfortable working with data and able to draw conclusions from datasets
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build, nurture and grow trusted relationships across multiple domains
- Stand-out presentation skills with excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work with a fully remote team across different working hours (primarily US/Europe but sometimes working with teams around the globe)
- Experience/interest in social impact and/or the nonprofit sector