Corporate Solution Arch Specialist
Descripción De La Posición
This role is part of the global HR Information & Technology organization within HR Information, Analytics & Insights.
The Corporate HR Solution Architect Specialist will be responsible (in collaboration with US/China/India/Europe counterparts) for the day-to-day Global operational support for Core HR application data including Workday and SAP HR, with particular focus on support for Compensation topics, including the Annual and Mid-Year Performance and Compensation processes, BAU compensation update requests, Compensation master data set up (Wagetypes), and other mass uploads (EIBs) into Workday as well as uploads in SAP for certain compensation updates.
Applicants with experience in Core Compensation and/or Workday/SAP Core HR transactions are encouraged to apply; familiarity with current Enterprise processes (e.g. Promotion, Request Compensation Change, One Time Payments, etc.) and data model will be beneficial.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: overseeing Annual and Mid-Year Performance and Compensation processes from a WD and SAP Data perspective, facilitating compensation master data set up and maintenance, addressing ad hoc compensation related topics etc., supporting mass uploads via Workday EIB and SAP scripts and t-codes, issue investigation/resolution and potentially semi-Annual Workday release regression testing, cutover, and stabilization.
In this capacity, the Corporate HR Solution Architect Specialist will act as a subject matter POC for geographic Core HR and Compensation Lead Users (as defined within the Accenture Operational support model), with special focus on Compensation data and elements in both WD and SAP, responding to complex data requests raised within Accenture Support. As such, the Corporate HR Solution Architect Specialist must maintain strong, two-way communication with the geographic Core HR and Compensation Lead Users, Global Total Rewards and other stakeholders as needed through multiple channels (support tickets, emails, calls, formal communications, SharePoint etc)
Manage Compensation and related data updates to Core HR Applications
- Liaise with geographic Compensation teams, Core HR teams, Global Total Rewards, and other stakeholders to manage Compensation related milestones, like Annual Process data preparations, issues, and resolution.
- Collaborate across teams (local HR/Comp, Global Total Rewards, Global Controllership, CIO, and wider impacted functional areas such as Payroll) and across time zones, to work through compensation initiatives or topics (ex. Annual ZHBILL updates).
- Facilitate the set up of new or maintenance of existing compensation structures and/or master data in WD and SAP, including representing the upcoming changes in SAP SIR calls as needed.
- Maintain Global Wagetype reference document identifying current WTs in WD and SAP or SAP only.
- Support testing of compensation master data and structures for new countries or as part of setting up or maintaining values, or new HR initiatives impacting compensation elements.
- Execute Change Job Promotion, Request Compensation, One Time Payment uploads and other related uploads as needed (ex All Other Change Job updates.) in Workday as well as SAP (ex. Create or Delete Target Wagetypes).
Support Business Operations and testing of changes to Core HR Applications
- Collaborate with Core HR Data Operations counterparts in US, China, India, and Europe to provide support for current Compensation and other SAP and WD Mass Uploads (EIBs) and Core HR configuration within broader Accenture Business Operations support model.
- Maintain robust testing protocols to support changes to WD and SAP via mass uploads (EIBs).
- Proactively identify and escalate potential issues with SAP and WD Mass Uploads (EIBs) for resolution.
- Collaborate with distributed Core HR System Operations team members throughout full life cycle of design and testing of changes to Core HR applications when applicable.
- Document UAT test results of fixes / enhancements.
- Support code cutover within semi-annual Workday/Accenture release schedule.
- As part of a global HR Technology operations team supporting both Workday and SAP HR there will be the occasional need for this role to be available outside of normal working hours (including the possibility of some weekend work) to support production priority 1 or priority 2 issues on an ongoing basis; however, HR Technology is committed to all team members maintaining an appropriate work-life balance.
Collaborate across Accenture functional and service delivery teams
- As a member of the global HR Technology operations team based in Argentina, support geographic Core HR Lead User Network (a critical component of Accenture tiered Support Model) via Accenture Support.
- Respond to advanced data queries raised via Core HR Lead User network.
- Maintain 2-way communications with the geographic Core HR Lead Users through multiple channels (Azure DevOps, Accenture support tickets, emails, calls, formal communications, SharePoint etc.).
- Enhance Workday/SAP HR data training / reference materials as required by local / global changes to process, system enhancement etc.
- Act as Core HR data SME with focus on Compensation for cross functional activities that involve HR within broader application and process landscape interacting with Recruiting, V&A, Business Data Architecture, Finance, and T&E etc.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork.
- Participate in team initiatives.
HR: Core HR System Operations, Country Core HR and Compensation Lead Users, Global Total Rewards, Global Controllership, Payroll, upstream / downstream HR system operations teams, Shared Services Centre teams
Other Corporate Functions: CIO APM team, Close, T&E and other functional operations teams (within Enterprise support model)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Human Resources / Project Management are relevant
Previous Professional Experience
Desirable experience includes:
- Experience with Core Compensation or Admin
- Experience of SAP HR system and HR functional transactions
- Experience of Workday application and Core HR functional transactions
- Experience of delivering HR Application Support services to internal clients
- Experience of test methodologies and test execution with documentation
- Experience with managing/manipulating large datasets in Excel