Descripción De La Posición
Accenture is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Accenture will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Accenture encourages applicants of all ages.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Security and Operations.
Job Profile Summary
To provide comprehensive legal support to business teams and other areas of Accenture, which includes support on internal policies and processes, legal research, legal corporate matters, risk mitigation and contract drafting, negotiation and execution.
- Understand the CORE areas, relevant company policies, company's approval processes and ensures that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process
- Understand and suggest process improvements in the support area, enhance knowledge in context of the support area
- Directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues, build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team, recognize issues and provide timely escalation to Team Lead or appropriate stakeholders
- Assist team in drafting checklists, process documents and generic tracking reports
- Provide on the job training and support to the new joiners of the team, supervise resources, as required
- Support implementation of new initiatives in the support area or within GLN/Legal
- Support tech team in development of new tech tool or enhancement of existing ones
- Manage SharePoint and communication records
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
- Provide legal support to Accenture Corporate Functions and other areas acting as point of contact and legal advisor and responding to inquiries made by the Business teams, Geographic Compliance and Corporate lawyers (GCC), external counsel, the Procurement, Workplace, Marketing, HR and IT teams etc. on their daily operation. Apply company's compliance policy and approval procedures to ensure compliance on relevant processes, including business ethics, data privacy, information security, anti-corruption laws, trade compliance and competition law Flag compliance risks in the day-to-day Accenture operations.
- Draft and review agreements and other documents with Accenture’s suppliers to procure various goods and services, including Proposals, NDAs, Services Agreements, Statements of Work, End User License Agreements, Software Agreements, Software as a Service, Contractors Agreements, Facilities & Services Agreements, Human Resources support, IT & Telecom related agreements, Marketing & Communication Agreements, Travel Services Agreements, among others, in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and, if applicable, customer requirements. Make legal assessment of deviations to Accenture’s supplier’s contracting standards and interact with internal areas of Accenture that require the service to align a position. Participate in negotiations with suppliers to agree contractual terms. Liaise & collaborate with other stakeholders and teams within Accenture, such as, deal teams, Solution Architects, Finance, HR, Controllership, Procurement, etc., as well as, with subcontractors/vendors.
- Provide Legal support in the review of local & global Data Privacy initiatives. Identify risks according to local law and Accenture policies and flag potential issues.
- Provide support to the Corporate Citizenship team in the review of Donation & Pro-bono agreements in light of local laws and Accenture Policies. Ensure that local Controllership and Procurement teams are involved in the process. Advice on the need for approval when government entities are involved in the activity.
- Review Marketing Materials and provide the Marketing & Communications teams with general advice on IP matters, according to local law, such as the use of Image, Recordings, how to minimize risks at events, publications (both internal and external).
- Provide training to Accenture teams on matters related to the support to the Corporate Functions.
Management Level Description
- Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
- Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Impact or Decision Impact:
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience at law firm or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing. Experience with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements.
- Travel may be required.
- Fluency in English (and other language, depending on geography supported) with strong oral and written communication skills
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in generic legal in-house matters, including but not limited to risk identification and mitigation, compliances, contracts, legal research, etc. would be a plus
- Basic awareness of Accenture offerings and function specific services performed, understands commercial agreements, legal and compliance fundamentals, general corporate business practices and contracting regulations
- Demonstrates promptness, accuracy and consistency with the activities supported, effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations, ability to work under pressure, with exposure to leadership
- Demonstrates keenness to learn and train on new processes and areas, able to assist with day-to-day support and to understand delivery requirements
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, prioritization, organized, adaptable, team player who looks to build trust-based relationships, proactively helps new members
- Comfortable with technology and has experience in the use of tools & databases, good at using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Behaviors and Attributes:
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout Accenture global organization
- Understand the value of diversity and recognizes the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture
- Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
Relationship and Reporting:
Accenture Counsels, Client commercial, procurement, contract management, business executives, outside counsels, vendors, corporate function
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
Argentina Buenos Aires
Compliance and Ethics Counsel Specialist
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 4 días
Argentina Buenos Aires
Procurement Contract Practitioner Specialist
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 6 días
Ecosystems Counsel Specialist CGS Technology Strategic Partnering SME
Legal & Commercial Services
publicado hace 10 días
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 700.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.