Consultant in Smart connected products
Buenos Aires Job No. r00121951
Descripción De La Posición
Looking for a “driving style” Consultant with exceptional skills in communication to produce quality deliverables for the client. As the Consultant in Smart connected products, you will work closely with the Manager/Sr. Manager to define and develop various Assets and Offerings in NPD, R&D, Portfolio and Smart Connected product area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop relevent assets, offering in smart connected product, NPD and portfolio management area and develop and execute GTM for the same.
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
- Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
- Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
- Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
- Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems
- Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and IIoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
- Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT)
- Familiar with at least one of the portfolio management tool (Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.)
- Aware of best practices in design patterns
- Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology