Descripción De La Posición
The Global People Analytics (GPA) team is made up of over 300 analytics, reporting, solution architecture, product owner, development, data science, and change management/training professionals around the world whose mission is to provide Accenture business and HR leaders with strategic and operational analytics and insights to enable data-led decision making. We offer a variety of vibrant and challenging career paths within our team, each with a different set of skills and area of focus:
Advisory & Insights
Solutions & Innovation
Data Science & Advanced Analytics
Learning & Capability Development
Thought Leadership & Offering Development
Programs & Operations
Our Product Management people shape and drive the future of our analytics and reporting products across all platforms. Working in collaboration across our entire team and with a heavy reliance on the voice of our customers, our Product Management people ensure we deliver highly relevant, meaningful, and scalable products at speed.
- Partner closely with members of the broader team to create and deliver a digitally-focused vision and roadmap for analytics and reporting products in the assigned area(s)/portfolio(s).
- Manage with agility the priorities and work products of a matrixed team where you may not have direct supervisory accountability.
- Solve problems and remove barriers to enable the team for success.
- Collaborate across the ecosystem to generate new ideas, understand needs and priorities of stakeholders, and increase the digital/data fluency of key user groups.
- Advise stakeholders inside and outside the team on the ideal/optimal product strategy/approach to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Experience working in a project, program, or product management role in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to understand and help Product Owner translate their needs into a dynamic product strategy, roadmap, vision.
- Experience coordinating or managing matrixed teams and driving the team to collective success.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage backlog of a large volume of work while motivating the team to succeed.
- Strategic and visionary thinking—with the ability to help translate the vision into a workable roadmap/plan.
- Knowledge of Agile project management framework is a plus (as a product owner or scrum master)