Change Management - Manager
Descripción De La Posición
As a Legal Change Management practitioner, in this role you’ll work with our senior Internal Legal clients to help them transform their business. Here, you will have the opportunity to work in complex programmes which are at the cutting edge of technology and Business Transformation–you’ll become a key part of their business change journey.
As a member of Legal Change Management Team in Legal Operations you will get the opportunity to use your industry experience and specialised skills to help build our capability internally. You will embark on an exciting area open to new opportunities to shape a new part of the business and opportunities to coach fellow practitioners.
As a Change Management Practitioner, you’ll often be:
· Leading teams in business value focused programs engaging with key Legal stakeholders
· Supporting requirements, scoping and undertaking change impact analysis work on complex programmes
· Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
· Owning and supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business-as-usual
· Contributing to the development of future Legal Ops strategy
· Contributing to and driving forward the creation of a new Change Management Capability within Legal
· Coaching and building the skills of junior colleagues in the Team in the area of Change Management and skills required at-level around personal credibility and organisation
· Developing your deep skills as a practitioner and relationship manager to ensure relevance building and applying technical and functional knowledge to support efforts in scoping, solutioning, staffing or fulfilling change needs across legal
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
You will have experience and skills in the following:
· Leading agile change related to complex transformation programmes
· A solid understanding of agile change management processes, principles, tools and methodologies
· Referencing data driven analytics to drive insight-led transformation activities
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and active listening skills
· Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships, whilst being able to influence others at various levels within an organisation in moving towards a common vision or goal
· Flexible, adaptable and resilient at working in ambiguous and changing environments
· An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
· An accredited change management qualification is desirable
· Legal industry experience ideally gained working in relevant consulting roles
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach to career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.