CFO & Enterprise Value partners with Chief Risk Officers and Chief Compliance Officers to streamline efficiencies across people, processes, and technology to mitigate enterprise-wide risks. Value is not just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We have the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership, including deep knowledge of risk and control functions to help our clients make important changes across business functions to control operational risks and improve resiliency. Whether we are breaking down meaningful analytics, designing risk frameworks, or building from current risk and compliance models, we solve our clients’ toughest problems.
A passionate practitioner of risk management and/or Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). You are experienced in bringing structure to risk management challenges, drawing on industry knowledge, strategy, technology, and people to create common processes and frameworks for clients. You know the satisfaction of designing and implementing holistic programs that provide key insights into the critical risks to a company’s strategic objectives.
- Identify, assess and develop solution frameworks for complex risk questions using in-depth data-analysis and evaluating variable factors
- Help clients develop their own strategies by designing and implementing business and technology changes
- Establish a clear point of view for risk assessment, analysis, and delivery and monitoring of mitigation solutions
- Adapt industry best practices and procedures to help clients stay compliant
- Interact confidently with all stakeholders, from senior leadership to team members
- Work with leadership to determine methods, procedures, and goals on new assignments
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ business exposures – and ours.