Enterprise Planning & Analytics - Consultores de Planeamiento Financiero
Descripción De La Posición
Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value (CFO&EV) team supports CFOs / Finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models, best in class practices to drive market differentiation and creating value. We take pride in performing End – to – End Transformations, delivering tangible results and outcomes for our client on back of path breaking thought leadership, deep CXO relationships, digital investments & assets and collaborating with our other Accenture businesses like Technology and Operations.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined performance management consulting or corporate experience. Experience must include a solid understanding of the planning function.
- Minimum 3 years working knowledge and expertise in the performance management function. This may include, but not limited to, data, planning, analytics, and technologies.
- Microsoft Office product suite (proficient level in Excel).
- Bachelor's degree.
- English (Advanced).
- Experience designing and/or developing solutions with planning and analytics technologies such as Anaplan, OneStream, Oracle Hyperion, Cognos TM1, SAP, Adaptive, Host Analytics, etc.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients/stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach teams.
Igualdad de oportunidades
Accenture no discrimina por motivos de raza, religión, color, sexo, edad, discapacidad física o mental no inhabilitante, nacionalidad, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, o por ningún otro motivo cubierto por la legislación local.