Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world.
Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
In case this role interests you, please attach your resume in english when applying
About Accenture Research
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shape data-driven insights through market research and business intelligence for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines deep understanding of Accenture clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our growing team of over 300 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research -- supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic modeling, AI, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners. Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year, answers thousands of thought provoking questions from clients around the world, drives the insights that guides Accenture’s business strategy and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in two primary areas:
- Developing positioning papers and understanding trends: Accenture creates original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Most of our projects are published and quoted in the media and you are expected to have a voice and an opinion on the industry both inside and beyond Accenture. Research into industry trends informs publications and the direction of our business.
- Client-focused research: We work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research on clients’ business challenges and opportunities, support proposals, engagements and day to day discussions with clients on their business and industry.
About the role
This role is part of our Global Data Science COE. We are looking for candidates with a passion for data-driven business research and insight discovery and communication to help solve the world’s most complex problems at the intersection of business, technology, and society. We offer a career aligned to our priority of creating innovation and impact, managing complex data driven research projects, with multinational and multidisciplinary teams. We provide opportunities for coaching, supervision and mentoring, as well as responsibilities to manage dedicated research budgets and relationships with external partners. Our projects have included collaborations with the World Economic Forum, Harvard and MIT, leading regional and multinational industry associations (e.g. Hannover Messe) and ecosystem partners (e.g. Microsoft).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Represent Accenture Research in client-facing situations, for instance in proposals and live/virtual presentations where a core part of the research solution lies in data science.
- Help in the design and execution of groundbreaking and differentiated research through the adoption and implementation of appropriate analytical methods
- Develop novel data-driven approaches to support current and future research projects
- Foster the adoption of data science research tools and outputs within Accenture industry teams (text analytics, sentiment analysis, data-wrangling, machine learning, web-scraping etc.)
What we offer:
- We have access to 100+ business data sources through our research data lake. We are constantly expanding our universe of data from commercial and open sources and partnering with premium data providers to improve quality of inputs into our models. These sources help our data driven research teams derive new key indicators of performance or maturity that differentiate our insights from other research organizations.
- We provide several unique training opportunities to continue your growth. These include both internal trainings, on the job, personal exploration time to work on novel methodologies without the constraints of a projects and with leading universities or vendors like MIT, Oxford U, Datacamp.
- Opportunity to connect and present findings to leadership teams and senior audiences, coming from diverse backgrounds. This offers the opportunity to hone your skills on the ability to easily explain and translate technical concepts into business actions.
We are looking for someone who has a comprehensive skill set:
- Leadership and ability to manage people and foster an inclusive and innovative culture
- Expertise in developing knowledge graphs, extracting the necessary relationships from structured and unstructured data.
- Advanced Deep learning knowledge: TensorFlow, Neural Network (CNN, LSTM, BERT, etc..)
- Experience with Google Cloud (BigQuery, Cloud Run, Dataflow, functions)
- Experience with developing ETL jobs - either in Python or by using other ETL tools (e.g. Data Fusion)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex and unfamiliar subjects with the ability to articulate complex issues at the intersection of business and IT to senior executives
- Demonstrated aptitude for logical analysis, problem identification, and problem solving
- Front-end skills like knowledge of React and Material UI are a plus
- Track record in research projects using econometric modeling and data science to investigate innovative research questions
- Ability to fluently conduct discussions and write in English.
- Natural team leader with an open attitude in developing junior people
- Intellectual curiosity. Data-driven mindset.
- Strong interest in exploring use of emerging data-driven analytical tools and technologies
- Strong people developer - experience in supervising and coaching economists & data scientists
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- A clear client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
- Enthusiasm to work - independently, collaboratively, and virtually - in a global, multi-cultural, multi-time zone team
Qualifications: Master degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Business or similar. Ph.D. is a plus
- Manager or similar
- 7+ years of relevant economic research and data science experience (incl. coding in R or Python)
- Global / large private corporation or institution, research think tank or recognized research government agency
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
🌈 AT ACCENTURE, EQUALITY DRIVES INNOVATION
Did you know that Accenture was named the most diverse and inclusive company in the world?
We believe that the workforce of the future is an equal workforce for all.
All decisions regarding the employment selection process will be made without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, political or trade union opinion, nationality or socioeconomic origin or any other grounds provided by applicable law that would have the effect of nullifying or impairing equality of opportunity or treatment among candidates.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.