Consultores de Tesorería - Treasury Functional Consultant
Descripción De La Posición
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
Our Buenos Aires Node Treasury practice is currently looking for Treasury functional consultants with dedicated knowledge in Treasury Process who wish to increase technical knowledge in specific Treasury Tools, to join our dynamic, fast growing and diverse practice. This is an exciting opportunity for both consultants and experienced Treasury professionals to join our Finance Centre of Excellence based in our Buenos Aires offices.
As a Treasury functional and technology professional you have a proven track record in developing and/or maintaining robust Treasury operating models that cover both the organizational as well as the operational framework of a best in class Treasury organization. As a Treasury professional with profound knowledge in system integration you combine deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement leading treasury technologies. You have a deep understanding of key processes and controls across the core Treasury functional areas ranging from Cash and Liquidity Management through Bank Relationship/Bank Communication Management to Financial Risk Management and Debt & Investment Management. Joining an international team of experienced professionals (more than 15 nationalities) you are also keen on developing and applying truly innovative and client relevant solutions based on analytics, intelligent automation and similar digital assets in order to help Accenture’s clients gain efficiency and help them improving their Treasury functions by adding more value to the business.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and documenting of clients’ business requirements.
- Preparing and running of client workshops.
- Creating business cases and running treasury management system selections.
- Implementing leading treasury technologies at large organizations.
- Contributing to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Providing strong and autonomous project delivery on treasury organizational and operational transformation, process optimization programs and treasury IT system implementations.
- Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
- Minimum of 2 years of treasury consulting and/or treasury management experience with exposure in any of the following: Cash Management, Bank Relationship/Bank Communication Management, Liquidity Planning, Cash Forecasting, Debt and Investment Management, as well as Financial Risk Management (foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk, credit risk).
- Bachelor’s Degree a must have, Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in implementing leading Treasury technology in any of the following: e.g. FIS Quantum/Integrity, Kyriba and/or SAP Treasury
- Proven track of working for multinational companies OR experience working for a management consulting firm
- Deep understanding of how treasury organizations can drive value for an enterprise is desired
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in an innovative environment
- Proven ability to support project work streams and good program management experience
- Ability to interact and present to/with client executives, vendors and third-party providers
- Results driven motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Certified Treasury Professional (ACT or similar) preferred
- Certified Treasury IT implementer (by one or more leading treasury technologies)
- Availability to travel
Accenture no discrimina por motivos de raza, religión, color, sexo, edad, discapacidad física o mental no inhabilitante, nacionalidad, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, o por ningún otro motivo cubierto por la legislación local.