Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
Our Buenos Aires Node Treasury practice is currently looking for Treasury functional consultants with dedicated knowledge in Treasury Process who wish to increase technical knowledge in specific Treasury Tools, to join our dynamic, fast growing and diverse practice. This is an exciting opportunity for both consultants and experienced Treasury professionals to join our Finance Centre of Excellence based in our Buenos Aires offices.
As a Treasury functional and technology professional you have a proven track record in developing and/or maintaining robust Treasury operating models that cover both the organizational as well as the operational framework of a best in class Treasury organization. As a Treasury professional with profound knowledge in system integration you combine deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement leading treasury technologies. You have a deep understanding of key processes and controls across the core Treasury functional areas ranging from Cash and Liquidity Management through Bank Relationship/Bank Communication Management to Financial Risk Management and Debt & Investment Management. Joining an international team of experienced professionals (more than 15 nationalities) you are also keen on developing and applying truly innovative and client relevant solutions based on analytics, intelligent automation and similar digital assets in order to help Accenture’s clients gain efficiency and help them improving their Treasury functions by adding more value to the business.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and documenting of clients’ business requirements.
- Preparing and running of client workshops.
- Creating business cases and running treasury management system selections.
- Implementing leading treasury technologies at large organizations.
- Contributing to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Providing strong and autonomous project delivery on treasury organizational and operational transformation, process optimization programs and treasury IT system implementations.
- Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.