Descripción De La Posición
Bring commercial and financial rigor to the structuring and shaping of deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements ranging from complex consulting and outsourcing engagements, to mergers and acquisitions. The CDTS team utilizes a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help develop business case and value proposition for both Accenture and our clients to achieve win-win outcomes. The job responsibility includes all aspects of deal structuring for a designated geographic area (North America, EALA or APAC). Key responsibilities include taking the lead on structuring and negotiating efforts, discussing strategic direction with clients, directing the development of pricing methodologies and providing sign-offs. The job also involves creating internal and external financials to drive the commercial approach to the client value proposition, and analyzing prospective business investments, organic and inorganic including business case development and financial risk assessment. MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)): •Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. •Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. •Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture. Check US specific descriptors here: https://in.accenture.com/careers/us-career-level-expectations/ | 9-Team Lead/Consultant
- Ensures compliance •Partner with client teams to deliver financial results that are compliant with US GAAP and internal controls as well as with all statutory and tax requirements of all jurisdictions •Manage corporate tax functions to achieve and maintain favorable and stable tax rates across our business and geographies
- Governance & Decision Making Interaction •Typical level of Accenture Governance Involvement •Capital Committee, OG New Business Meeting, and individual SMD and MD level briefings
- Leadership, People Developer: •Assist in recruiting of local teamRole model as coach and mentor •Demonstrate Accenture core values, inclusion and diversity. •Champion Performance Achievement principles and processes •Manage the career development and assignments of direct reports •Assist the recruitment and development of teamMentor more junior staff as appropriate
- Prepare and interpret financial plans and reports •Establish drive alignment and measure long-range, annual and quarterly financial targets • Prepare and interpret financial reports, including forecasts, budgets, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow documents; monitor and assess results for patterns, trends and potential opportunities •Manage Accenture’s liquidity, investing and hedging strategies to minimize fiscal risk and support strategic growth •Reduce portfolio risk by delivering quality at the source; ensure strong business cases for our clients and for Accenture from deal-shaping through execution
- Shaping functional strategy to support business growth: •Executing strategy across large/complex deals
- Thought leadership and influence on policy development: •Has awareness and socializes internal programs, policy development, best practices and commercial/pricing innovation.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.