Descripción De La Posición
Client Financial Management (CFM) professionals support the global financial management function and business advisory services. Offer services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
In accordance to client’s complexity and amounts of Revenues managed CFM services are delivered through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated support. We are continuously looking for new members of the CFM team, to cover new assignments and face up variety of challenges that keep on arising.
Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
- Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
- Working with supervisor or experienced analyst, assist in the value-creation for financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to help maximize the profitability of engagements
- Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
- Working with supervisor or experienced analyst, Perform Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent). Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
- Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
- Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Depending on the role, limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management leads, yet good communication skills are required.
- Working with supervisor or experienced analyst, participate in low-complexity decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Accomplish due dates based on stablished calendars, being able to achieve ownership of delegated activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Other Business Related (students in final stages are eligible as well)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- English Upper-intermediate
- Attention to detail – multitasking skills
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- 6+ months of working knowledge of business, finance or accounting, or other related jobs.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 600.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.