Enterprise Planning & Analytics - Management Consulting
Buenos Aires Job No. r00051135
Descripción De La Posición
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Minimum of 5 years of combined performance management consulting or corporate experience. Experience must include a solid understanding of the planning function.
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge and expertise in the performance management function. This may include, but not limited to, data, planning, analytics, and technologies.
- Microsoft Office product suite (proficient level in Excel).
- Bachelor's degree.
- English (Advanced).
- Experience designing and/or developing solutions with planning and analytics technologies such as Anaplan, OneStream, Oracle Hyperion, Cognos TM1, SAP, Adaptive, Host Analytics, etc.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients/stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach teams.