Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Global Finance Order to Cash Process Expert
Required to work in FPA team in resolving complex questions, working through OTC requirements and reviewing needs related to enhancements. Work with all finance groups to ensure they understand the information available and the best way to get that information.
Finance Strategy & Enablement is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation. Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centered solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO.
The individual in this role will be dedicated to supporting the Order to Cash process area by involvement of all of end-to-end process and applying process expertise toward the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes and SAP solution.
Develop and maintain deep expertise in the Sales and Distribution, Project System and Controlling module of the SAP system used at Accenture
- Partner with the CIO team supporting these SAP modules to ensure functionality is maintained and enhanced as required by business teams including Global Controllership, Country Controllership, Global Tax, CFM, Client teams and Internal Controls.
- Drive efforts to continuously improve and optimize Finance processes and procedures
- Development of opportunities to increase end user productivity by facilitating the sharing of best practices and the development of practice aids, reports, forms, templates, and other tools
- Provide resolution to functional inquiries raised by end users
- Ensure the consistent application of standard global and local processes, and prevent the development of unnecessary workarounds
- Enable Venture and Acquisitions effectively and aligned with Accenture Global Design.
- Ensure end users are making the most effective use of the deployed processes and systems, and prioritize requests for enhancement between business need and capacity
- Construct and deliver documents containing business requirements for SAP solutions managed by OTC; ensure that the CIO teams supporting the OTC process understand the business requirements
- Actively participate in Global Finance Initiatives in which our team
- Define requirements - design & build stage
- Drive CIO & Finance discussion and make suggestions
- Functional Designs review & sign off
- Functional Testing, test scripts design & review, testing issues follow ups
- Prepare Training Documentation, Job Aids & deliver training
- SIR Mgmt. Calls attendance
- Security discussions to define Security Model for the new solution
- Deploy and stabilize the solution
· Reports to: Finance Process Manager – OTC- Order to Revenue and Master Data
· External Relationships: OTC key stakeholders, Country Controllers, Global Tax, CFM Leadership, Resale Team, Internal Controls and other process areas
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements-and the unique way we innovate, operate, and deliver value-will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.
Más información sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 500.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.