Descripción De La Posición
Responsible for supporting and assisting on shore Ecosystem Sourcing Services teams with pre and post-sales activities related to selling and fulfilling ecosystem partner product and services through resale, cloud management, and embedded solution engagements. Delivering services with operational excellence to ensure Quote to Cash requests are processed efficiently and accurately using repeatable defined processes. Learn about the Ecosystem segment(s), partner(s), and/or sourcing function(s) to support growing areas of our business. Drive improvements to our core processes and develop new capabilities to enable more effective sourcing service delivery, increase value to our clients, and support growth of our business. This role is typically based near or offshore, serving client needs worldwide.
Talent Segment: Sales Enablement or CD&O [TBD]
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities within assigned geography, clients and/or partnerships. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Learn about Partners’ channel programs including deal registration programs and how to optimize the benefits for Accenture and its Clients.
- Maintaining an understanding of the supply chain involved with reselling Partners’ products and services to clients, including distribution dynamics.
- Develop deep understanding of the Ecosystem Sourcing business process and be able to communicate the process to Partners and Client Teams.
- Maintain a good understanding of sales pursuit process that Ecosystem Sales Directors (“ESD”) follow, to be able to anticipate risks and issues with Quoting to Cash processes.
- Understand the scope of our client opportunities, the relationship dynamics, and client specific purchasing requirements to better serve our client’s expectations.
- Anticipate, prepare and deliver data and information to ESDs to support sales campaigns.
- Execute activities supporting the Configure-Quote-Purchase-Fulfill-Invoice-Collect lifecycle.
- Configure to Quote – Work with the Ecosystem Solution Architect to finalize solution configuration required to develop the Bill of Materials (“BOM”).
- Optimizing Partner registration programs for pricing advantages to Accenture.
- Quoting - Support and deliver pricing strategies for resale transactions, considering client value, Accenture profitability, and past/current resale experience.
- Ordering - Manage timely submission of Partner and Distribution Orders.
- Shipping Logistics – consult with Global Sourcing & Delivery to coordinate custom shipping requirements (e.g., Freight Forwarding, post-dated ship dates, client provided shipping, duties and taxes etc.) on behalf of client.
- Manage activities through the online EHub (ServiceNow based workflow tool) and perform assigned tasks within assigned service SLAs and quality standards.
- Follow defined ecosystem services processes to achieve consistent, high quality, efficient results.
- Maintain an appropriate level of relevant policy and legal insights to support risk and issue identification.
- Identify, document and implement process improvements and key learnings such as deal registration steps for a new partner, or new partner channel programs that will help Accenture be more competitive.
- Be available to support internal global special projects such as automation projects, new technology rollouts, or process improvement endeavors.
- 2 Years’ experience with key technology ecosystem partners administration, support, procurement or sales
- Proficient skills and deep understanding of key technology ecosystem partners’ products and resale programs
- Experience working for or with large, enterprise organizations
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge for data analysis/reporting
- Knowledge of finance concepts and quote to cash workflow: invoicing, accounts receivable, cash application, invoice collection
- Experience solving customers problems through analysis
- Ability to interact and communicate at executive level
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de oportunidades laborales
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
La vida en Accenture
Trabajá donde estés inspirado a explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innová con las tecnologías de vanguardia aplicadas a algunos de los proyectos más interesantes que te puedas imaginar.
Capacitación y desarrollo
Dedicá tiempo a capacitarte y aprender en todo momento, utilizando nuestros centros de aprendizaje regionales, nuestros connected classrooms, cursos online y learning boards.MÁS INFORMACIÓN
Más información sobre Accenture
Con más de 500.000 empleados en más de 120 países Accenture soluciona los desafíos más difíciles de nuestros clientes proporcionando una amplia variedad de servicios y soluciones en estrategia, consultoría, soluciones digitales, tecnología y operaciones.