Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
• Serve as a trusted & single point of contact for NA Global Careers Program assignees
• Highly Proactive & responsive to employee conversations & accountable to take issues to closure in the areas of career development, engagement, compensation, training, performance achievement (Performance counselling) , GCP policy, pathway to permanency and visa issues impacting the GCP assignees career.
• Provide coaching conversations as a regular part of employee’s Career Experience to foster appropriate expectations and help bridge cultural gaps.
• Help employees navigate the GCP organization and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of the GCP Career Experience.
• Provide visa lifecycle management support and ensure access of all qualified employees to a pathway to permanency.
• Act as first point of contact for employee redressal (Complaints, Crisis situation, Exit Management).
• Serve as the approver for Flexible Work Arrangements by coordinating with the projects.
• Escalate issues when necessary to NA Field HR and the NA GCP HR Business Partner / Global GCP HR to prevent escalations of any kind outside of the NA GCP HR organization.
• Align HR Support to the practices of the host country geography ensuring a host country Career Experience and a high sense of Inclusion for our GCP people.
• Liaise with Local Field HR, Employee Relations, Legal and People Mobility to ensure compliance with local laws and practices.
- Work closely with Tier 1 support to maintain a rapid, effective and high-touch escalation path for all NA GCP employees.
- Work closely with Host Country Field HR to integrate Career Advisory activities and outcomes with broader NA Field HR support.
- Work with NA Field HR to provide support to Technology HR processes including Performance Achievement, Compensation, midyear and green card processes while providing high-touch support for the unique needs of our Global Careers Program people.
- Provide input into continuous improvement of the GCP Career Experience based on employee interactions and interactions with business leaders.
- Work with business leaders to identify and propose the right talent for development programs.
• Ensure adherence to global policies and processes and immigration requirements.
High on customer focus & human touch with end to end ownership.
• Be in the moment of the conversation with the GCP employee, coach & resolve issues.
• Collaborate with associated teams (if issues are escalated) but not create mail traffic internally for resolution.
• Share outcomes / best practices at a regional level for Account Business Leads / Regional HR / NA HRBP & Global GCP HR.