Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable
You will be a core member of the Digital Marketing team focused on equipping and guiding the broader Accenture Marketing and Communications organisation to effectively leverage mobile applications and mobile marketing to engage target audiences. You will help publish industry-leading apps while getting to work closely with many Accenture departments. You will primarily be focused on day-to-day management of the mobile app management process to ensure efficiency and consistency across the enterprise. You will also work with event marketing teams to allow them to effectively leverage the Accenture Events app to connect with and engage event attendees. You will work across a broad array of stakeholders in the marketing organisation as well as IT and external agency teams.
•Oversee the activation of events on Accenture’s Events App to drive attendee engagement.
• Be the subject matter expert on the Accenture Events App and work with diverse marketing and events teams to ensure seamless mobile activation and adoption.
•Work closely with Events App manufacturer (Cvent/Crowd Compass) to help guide the implementation of new features to help Accenture connect more closely with clients and prospects at events.
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot when working with less technically skilled teams.
• Report on event results in a timely manner.
•Manage the day to day app publishing process as the mobile application subject matter expert.
• Work with marketing teams to ensure app requests are on strategy and on brand.
• Work with stakeholders to define and develop content for mobile apps. Understand business needs and craft solutions.
•Ensure that the established app management processes are followed and streamlined and legal/brand/CIO compliant. Recommend and make improvements to current process.
• Lead the publishing process in conjunction with offshore IS teams and agencies across multiple platforms and partners.
• Manage app submissions and updates.
• Assist the marketing teams in app reporting metrics and benchmarking performance.
• Work with manager and senior manager to develop and deliver training and guidance covering best practices for app conception, development, deployment, and marketing.
• Mobile & Innovation
• Collaborate with stakeholders and agencies and provide mobile marketing best practices.
• Proactively bring mobile innovations and suggestions to the broader marketing teams.
• Leverage supporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and app store data, to analyse metrics, assist in reporting, and identify areas of opportunity to drive recommendations.