EI - Finance Zone - SubZone Lead
Sumate a nuestra unidad de Accenture Operations donde podrás conectar las capacidades necesarias para sobresalir en un mundo digital y proporcionar innovación continua, rápida y capacidades de nuevos negocios. Todo esto mientras ayudás a definir y satisfacer las necesidades futuras de industrias enteras.
Enterprise Insight is Accenture s digital reporting and analytics engine and powers Accenture with actionable insights. The role will support the Accenture Finance Organization. Acting as a liaison advisor with customers, hearing and translating reporting and analytics requirements enhancements, facilitating guidance training, adhering to the Finance and EI strategy governance, running change management programs to increase the adoption of the team products.
- Finance Background Accenture Business and Economic Model
- Reporting and Analytics Tools Customer Relationship Project
- Management Change Management
- Advanced English
AND YOU NEED TO WORK IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE IT IS PRIORITIZED:
• Truly Human: home office, prepaid lunch card, Internet service reimbursement, VIP pass to Megatlon, differential medical plan, corporate discounts, extended maternity leave, paternity or adoption, childcare reimbursement and others
• Networking: privileged access to our worldwide network of professionals, working together with international clients of the first line.
• Vanguard: constantly training in new technologies and work methodologies.
Grow your career!
IN ACCENTURE, EQUALITY PROMOTES INNOVATION.
Did you know that Accenture was chosen as the most diverse and inclusive company?
of the world? We believe that the future workforce is an equal force for all.
"Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law."