Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00671547 00671547_es
• Timekeeper Rate Management
• Matter and Budget creation: create budgets for matters with a budget approval workflow
• AFA/Vendor Management: understand AFA (alternative fee arrangement) templates, such as blended hourly rates, deal-based billing, fee caps, hourly rate discounts, hourly rate volume discounts, matter-based rates and task-based billing caps
• Accrual Management: track unbilled fees and expenses on matters
• Understand Accenture billing requirements, including LEDES, UTBMS codes and other processes.
• Research invoicing queries as they occur, which may require generation of specific reports and creation of spreadsheets or verbal communication with vendors.
• Interact independently with attorneys and vendors to answer invoicing/status questions and resolve invoice issues.
• Pursuit of university degree in business administration or finance.
• Finance or legal background preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including use of SharePoint.
• Minimal Travel Required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
• Work in a team environment and collaborate with others.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
• Responsive and follows through on commitments.
• Initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Analytical skills, critical thinking and ability to spot problem areas and propose solutions.
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.