Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00658052 00658052_en
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Review, draft and negotiate several types of contractual documents enabling our relationship with global partners
• Provide legal support to the relationship with specific suppliers in Brazil.
• Review, draft and negotiate contractual documents, including: non-disclosure agreements, proposals, letters of intent, contract amendments, client agreements, teaming agreements, supplier agreements and partnership agreements.
• Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
• Represent company’s interests in negotiations with partners, suppliers and clients.
• Adapt global agreements to local laws of different countries.
• Analyze complex situations and advice business teams on client opportunities.
• Verify compliance with company’s policies and internal procedures.
• Cooperate with local and/or international business teams and legal teams;
• Apply internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects;
Generate and work with data and reports as required.
• Advanced level of English
• Other Language: Portuguese
Type of Experience
• Experience in agreements review and negotiation.
• Experience negotiating directly with third parties.
• Contracting experience in IT area preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Understands and applies contracting principles
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.