Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00656743 00656743_es
• Developing points of view: Accenture creates original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Many of our projects are published and quoted in the media.
• Design and execute groundbreaking and differentiated economic research to position Accenture with clients
• Work with industry research teams in scoping economic modelling proposals and the quantitative research strategy in general.
• Grow capabilities in the team, eg. Foster innovation and build research assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market, organize learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities
• Help develop our collaboration with the team of data scientists, ie. experts in data structuring, machine learning/AI, data-viz
• Market and sell capability to clients internally. Create awareness and understanding for that capability in Accenture and Accenture Research
• Represent Accenture Research in client-facing situations, for instance in proposals and live presentations where a core part of the research solution lies in data modeling.
• Track record in economic research projects using econometric modeling and statistics
• Subject matter expertise in themes such as industrial organization and labor markets
• Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to make sense out of data
• Solid experience in the presentation of research deliverables to high level executives
• Excellent understanding of modeling tools (eg. eViews, Stata, Matlab, R, Python etc.) and processes
• Understanding of data science methods applied to economic studies would be a plus
• A track record of external presence in conferences and in publishing in economic or business journals would be a plus
• Intellectual curiosity
• Proven ability to manage people and research projects
• Experience in supervising and coaching data scientists and statisticians
• Strong people developer / change management skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals, deadlines.
• Strong communications skills (focus on actionable intelligence) and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings
• Manager or similar
• 10+ years research experience
• Global / large private corporation or institution, research think tank or recognized research government agency
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.