Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00648966 00648966_en
Provides project and program management and other operational and substantive support for Accenture’s Legal Compliance team. The role consists of assisting the Program Director and team leads in driving strategic initiatives, managing program workplans and priorities and developing real time reporting through visualization tools for the seven Legal Compliance Monitoring programs (Anticorruption, Anti-money Laundering/Terrorist Financing, Competition Law, Data Privacy, Government Compliance, Trade Compliance and Regulated Offerings/Industries).
• Work with Program Director and/or leadership to manage projects and programs which are strategic to achieving desired business outcomes
• Help to create and manage work plans, deliverables, budgets, due dates, key dependencies, in order to ensure program objectives are being met
• Support the Program Director in managing to project or program objectives, goals and action plans used to drive the program to completion
• Drive program reporting initiative toward real time results via visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik) and other technology
• Manage a portion of the design and implementation of various programs or initiatives
• Help to identify change management implications related to project or program impacts
• Provide support to the Program Director to ensure consistent reporting on program status to ensure all stakeholders are informed
• Advanced level of English
• Experience reporting to and effectively interacting with all levels of leadership.
• Innovative mindset, willingness to instigate change.
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
• Detail-orientated, flexible and able to respond to last minute changes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Independently manage drafting communications and presentations
• Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions.
• Responsive and follows through on commitments.
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills and
• Advanced knowledge of English language required.
• Proficient in MS Office suite of products generally, with strong skills in Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Proficient (or willingness to learn) in visualization tools such as Power BI and Qlik
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.