Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00644302 00644302_es
a. Review reports for accuracy and reasonability
b. Analyze trends, interpret results and provide commentary
• Coordinate the preparation of materials for meetings with operating group leadership
• Use service request management tools appropriately to assign work and to monitor and measure the team’s performance against the SLA.
• Perform ad hoc analysis as required; obtain data from one or more sources and consolidate/summarize for leadership use
• Apply advanced technical skills to streamline report production.
• Translate business questions from leadership and then work alongside the Reporting Team to obtain the information needed to answer the questions
• Participate in forecasting, planning, and reporting efforts related to global programs for the operating group, collaborating with Finance, HR, Quality and other functional areas as needed
• Take responsibility for personal skill development and career management.
• Work directly with individuals on the Reporting Team. May lead one or more Reporting Senior Analysts or Analysts on specific projects.
• Take direction from Analytics leadership and team members and ensure a positive team environment.
• Manage own workload, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job.
• It requires more than 3 years of work experience, which includes:more than 2 years of reporting and analysis
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language
• Strong Analytical skills including problem solving, trend identification, and root cause analysis
• Report design and development
• Confidence and poise in interactions with senior executives
• Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook)
• Advanced skills in Excel including MACRO (Visual Basic) programming preferred
• Understanding of ACN sales and finance concepts
• Proficiency in Manage my Sales preferred
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.