Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00643809 00643809_es
Design and develop media rich websites, with a focus on their user interface and functionality according to clients’ requirements.
• Work with the Graphics and Service Coordination teams on managing the pipeline, providing estimates, negotiating deadlines
• Create concepts on how to best represent ideas visually
• Provide guidance and art direction to the team
• Work closely with team members to track the status of requests and update clients on timelines and budget
• Fulfill QA requests and provide feedback to the team
• Solve problems or propose solutions according to the company's culture and business objective
• Work effectively in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a professional approach
• Keep in touch with the latest trends and technologies.
• Advanced level of English
• Minimum 4 years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications built with frameworks such as React.JS and Angular.
• Experience with mobile applications design and development including Responsive Web Applications in one of the following technologies – Backbone.js, AngularJS, or React.JS.
• Excellent CMS developing skills.
• Experience with modern DevOps tools, workflows and methodologies (Agile is a plus) such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents would be an advantage
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Accenture Senior Leadership
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.