Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00641230 00641230_en
• Run the billing process, including all types of documents (proforma invoices, credit notes, etc..), carrying out all the necessary control steps to ensure the accuracy of these.
• Ensure compliance with SLAs
• Tracking of each of the requests till their completion
• Managing internal customer interactions and troubleshooting
• Escalate issues to supervisor in a timely manner
• Collaborate with the execution of metrics related with the business.
IMPORTANT: given the characteristics of the billing process is to wait certain amount of overtime during peak of the month (eg. beginning / end of the month). Also, since it provides support to various geographies whose holidays do not necessarily coincide with the locals, it is necessary to maintain staffing during holidays from Argentina so availability is also required to work on those dates.
PC Domain (MS Excel, Outlook), knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Ability to solve emergencies and work under pressure
Attention to detail and follow-up procedures
Excellent interpersonal relationship
Focus on results
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.