Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00630703 00630703_en
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is
· Graduation in first line Universities (from 8 to 10 years of graduation)
· Post-Graduation or LLM is a nice to have.
· In depth knowledge of employment law issues in Argentina.
· Strong experience in managing and handling labor litigation
· Exposure to employment law issues in other Latin American countries will also be valued.
· Strong proficiency in spoken and written English
· Ability to work closely with wide range of personnel, including frequent interaction with top-level executives.
· Superior negotiation and litigation skills and deep experience in collective / union matters.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to influence, strong executive presence
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. At Accenture we make available all our resources so that you get as far as you intend. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.