-Advanced English level
Type of Experience
- Experience in customer support process
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office tools.
- Understand technical solution and/or have technical skills
- Siebel skills
- Technical skills
- ServiceNow skills
- Automation solutions
- Automation Anywhere
Technical and Personal Skills
•Advanced English Communication skills
•Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation CAS and US GAAP preferred
•Budgeting and Forcasting
•Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite emphasis Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.