Lugar de trabajo: Buenos Aires
Regional Description: Argentina
Número de la posición: 00428648 00428648_es
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Responsibile for developing BI Qlikview and/or Tableau applications, including business interaction and analysis and technical development of Qlikview and/or Tableau applications, with a significant proactivity and customer service oriented.
• IT Student or Graduated
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and very good English.
• Experience in the service area of QlikView and/or Tableau, picking up incidents and service requests.
• Strong customer focus, interpersonal and influencing skills, and comfort in an autonomous, changing environment.
• A plus would be : Good knowledge of Talend concepts, business processes and scenarios
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Basic project management skills
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law
Comenzar a buscar aquí: Ingresar nombre de la posición, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Te invitamos a ingresar a Accenture Talent Connection, seguir nuestro blog o suscribirte a nuestras alertas de empleo.