"I feel accountable for the experiences our people have. Inclusion is about enabling everyone to be their authentic selves and fully contribute as valued team members. When we do that, it has a powerful compounding effect. It creates a diverse and equitable environment where every person feels like they belong; every day, and it inspires our people to be their best—at work, at home and in their communities."
CEO - North America
Inclusion and diversity in the United States
We put inclusion & diversity at the heart of the way we work.
Accenture's 2021 U.S. workforce demographics
"Cultivating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive and achieve their goals is part of our shared commitment to accelerating equality. When we lead with compassion and put people first, it creates the ideal conditions for human ingenuity to thrive, and lasting impact where we live and work."
North America Inclusion & Diversity Lead
- Data as of December 31, 2021 (unless otherwise noted) and includes Accenture and Accenture Federal Services subsidiaries except Avanade, one of Accenture's consolidated entities. 2021 data also excludes Puerto Rico headcount.
- The inclusion of undisclosed data in 2021 reflects those employees who chose not to disclose their data in our self-ID process for gender and/or for race and ethnicity.
- Numbers may not add up due to rounding.
- Our 2021 EEO-1 Statement is prepared in accordance with the U.S. government requirements. Because the categories the U.S. government uses to identify job functions differ from our management structure and our reporting timelines, we encourage you to refer to our U.S. workforce demographics for insights into our employee base.
- We believe that government laws and regulations as well as business practices should uphold the principles of equality and strive to ensure that no one is discriminated against because of their characteristics, such as age, ability, race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity or expression, religion or sexual orientation. We make selections based only on an individual's demonstrated contributions, capabilities and their potential to grow and develop. While laws may vary in the countries where we operate, we go beyond legal requirements and remain committed to a fair, equitable and inclusive workplace.
Native American Land Acknowledgment:
Accenture has offices across these United States, located on lands where Native American Tribes once flourished, and that many still inhabit. Accenture promotes a culture of equality to ensure all our people feel they belong and can advance and thrive. Land acknowledgement statements are important to the Native American and Alaska Native people at Accenture and in our communities to acknowledge the rich history and culture of Indigenous people. Accenture hopes that by raising awareness and acknowledging the history behind this land, we can help preserve the heritage, enable the future, and support the prosperity of this population.